Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Meet Caitlyn

As the article says meet Caitlyn Jenner, apparently she's to grace the cover of Vanity Fair. I know at this point some of you are getting confused, so let me elaborate Caitlyn, used to be the husband of Kris Jenner and step father to Kim, khloe and Kourtney and father to Kylie and Kendall Jenner (Tyga's girlfriend) still confused, okay let me explain further, basically he was the alpha male in the hit reality series "keeping up with the Kardashians" (yes folks, he used to be a man) . Apparently the former gold winning Olympic athlete having lived the better part of his life as a man , just got to that point and said I think I want to be a Woman and after some time, it was a decisive statement saying, I want to be a woman (please don't log out yet, I know you're angry but I need the views) and a couple of enhancements surgeries later, there you have it, front page cover of vanity fair it doesn't get bigger than that as a female celeb. Honestly I can't understand it, but as Pluto once said "don't hate what you don't understand" so I choose not to comment but just report on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment