Friday, May 29, 2015

OUT FROM SPACE


Miles away are the dress codes of the unfolding, the sound of the rhythm echoes aloud. "COULD IT BE FROM SPACE"? Never mind it, i'm just being curious. My ideas are constantly waking me up whenever I fall asleep. Something keeps telling me to back out, to drop dead, to keep calm, to slow down but a voice inside of me still tells me to keep going, to look forward, to stand upright and never give up. COULD THIS VOICE BE FROM SPACE? Well, never mind it.

 My eyes are probably sick of everyone trying to memorize a smile before starting a conversation. Hopefully, I would drown my ideas like a pane of sharp window glasses beneath the ground but should I expect the earth to bleed? Wouldn't you all say I'm from space or call me a psycho? I guess I really don't know what I want but at least I've found what I do not want. That's precision. We live in an Era where the stiff necks are broken just because they don't move and those that rotate gets applauded. "Things do happen for a reason" that's just what they say, but if we make that reason true, would it still be from Space?

PS: Everything you see is Real, they are not from outer Space. The only space that exists is your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment